Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Friends, I am off to go fishing in Alaska. I have no idea what it will be like, but plenty of pictures will be taken. I just hope I don't drown :D

Finals went really well - so glad to have that out of the way. Time to check out of the dorm and be on my merry way! My summer reading list contains:
Tao Te Ching
Bhagavad Gita
Selections from the Qur'an
Readings in the Philosophy of Science
and about 6 quantum physics books

(not to mention full blown research for next year's writing class). Time is going to fly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU BETTER NOT DROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad time will go fast for you. I'm afraid that time will go by slowly for me. I wish you the best!!
I love you! Have an awesome time!!

Della said...

It's so quiet around here without you posting *listens to the crickets chirrup* But I hope you're having a fantastic time! :)