Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OK, so I've been really slack about updating my blog recently. Here's the newest scoop:

I'm up at Walla Walla University (note the status change) in my 3rd day of classes. 17 credits of:

Advanced Calculus
Honors Research Writing
Probability and Statistics
Linear Network Analysis
Engineering Economy

Exciting stuff, eh?! I signed up for the IEEE, History, Math, and Asian/PI clubs this year - should be loads of fun.

Speaking of fun, I had quite an excellent summer. I came back to Atlanta working full time, but got away for a weekend here and there. I also made it to Portland a week before classes to do research, hang out with Amy, see my niece, and generally relax for a short while. Here are some photos!

Rockclimbing near Amy's cabin (Amy climbing, Mikey belaying):My new 4month old niece Shanna!Me and sis in Portland:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your niece is such a cutie!! You look like a proud uncle!!