Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's been quite a while since the last post. Finals are a thing of the past and I'm already one week into new classes...

Between these two times, I flew back home to spend time with my family, friends, and girlfriend for a few weeks. Here is a quick summary:


I worked 2 weeks a few small projects. It turned out to be a good learning experience and provided some extra money... This is a prototype I built and tested. It's so colorful!

Michelle visited for a week and we had a great time going out on dates, finishing a bit of Christmas shopping, playing tennis/frisbee, and generally relaxing from school.
Michelle and I went to the aquarium for a day and it was rather stunning! I took a heap of photos and a few of them even turned out alright. I'll be posting a few more from the trip over the next few weeks. It reminds me of the Disney song "Under the Sea."

We also managed to create a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. I was rather proud of it. It's not such a bad tree really... All it needed was a little love!

Most recently, I got a haircut, moved into a new apartment, and started a full quarter at Walla Walla taking the following classes:
Feedback and Control
Electronics 1
Thermodynamics
Embedded System Design

In the picture, you can see me, my roommate Michael, and my friend Amy sitting down at our new kitchen table.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I had an awesome time with you and your family!! I wish I could have stayed longer. I'm looking forward to the next time I get to see you.

I love you!!

kris said...

nice hair, mate! its still strange seeing you without the long hair. you enjoying it so short?

Sweet Onion said...

Yeah dude, you look ready for the military! Sweetness! I like it. Not so cave-man-ish. Although cavemen area also hot. So maybe I am undecided. huh.

Anyhoo, how about that phone call? Maybe it will have to wait until next weekend :).

I like that picture of you guys with tennis rackets! Is that your sister and her hubs?

Anyway, glad to see you are kicking still (as always!)

!!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon,

I hope that you are having a great week at school. It is again time to bug you to update your blog. Tomorrow it will again be a month since you have updated it.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, sweety Christmas tree!!!
Have a very nice day!

Gabcsi