Thursday, August 21, 2008

My plans to blog regularly in Costa Rica have pretty much been squashed... However, I am here on the outskirts of San Jose studying Spanish, meeting people, and visiting various places. Pictures will be posted when I return most likely.

I´m staying with a great host family (along with two other students). I walk 30 minutes to and from school every day, I´m in class for about 6 hours a day, and it rains practically every afternoon here. In the evenings and weekends, I´ve managed to meet new people, go dancing, and visit Monteverde (and Manuel Antonio this coming weekend).

I was dreadfully sick yesterday, but I am quickly recovering today. My friend theorizes that it was a result of me not finishing homework before I went out to have fun Tuesday night. I would blame the food, but it´s so tasty that it just doesn´t seem possible...

No comments: