Friday, January 16, 2009

This is a poor neglected Winnie the Pooh that I happened to walk past on my way home from school one day. He was out on the street in a pile of leaves - clearly well loved. He doesn't even look too upset about his plight...

I'm using it as a background on my phone at the moment. Willy nilly silly old bear!

In other news, I had a great time relaxing over Christmas break with my extended family in California. I got to see most of my cousins and even my nieces!

Since then, I made it back to Walla Walla, and started both a new quarter and a new year. I'm taking the following classes this time:
Electromechanical Energy Conversion
Essentials of Critical Reasoning
Abstract Algebra 2
The Craft of History
Computer Architecture
Analog Design (auditing)

I'm involved in a lot more than I probably should be, but I'm loving it as usual. I found out today that my best friend got a job in Thailand which is most excellent (and quite a relief).

It feels good to finally blog again - maybe I can make the habit stick for a while...

2 comments:

kris said...

poor bear.

please do make a habit out of blogging. i really like reading up on what is happening in your life.

Anonymous said...

over-achiever as usual! Good grief, six classes. I don't know how you do it. I'm fine with three, and two of them are ONLINE.

Make sure and take care of yourself and your emotional self. Don't get so caught up in deadlines, late nights, lack of food, and plenty of stress. You'll burn out and it will take a year or two or more to recover, and you'll wish you had slowed down a bit.

Said with love!

Jen