Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Time for more photos! We just got into Rome last night - I'll be lagging behind a couple days on photos, but things are going well so far...

Before I get into the travel photos, a quick shot of the wedding is in order... Below we have Mikey, Phil, Jason, me, Michelle, Jen, Brienna, and Shelley. It was a great wedding - even with a few weather related mishaps. Credit for this photo goes to none other than my great friend Chuck Y. Thanks for coming to the wedding Chuck!

... and now back to NYC adventures. We got to be experts in the use of the subway. In fact, we haven't used a taxi in NYC yet. Interesting fact of the day: Jay-Z (music artist whom I know nothing about) got his name from the subway lines he took to get to school: the J line and the Z line.


Me and my new wife (!!) in the midst of a typical afternoon at the notorious Times Square.

Followed by a wide shot of the chaos and advertising monstrosity!

Followed by a rather awesome shot Michelle took during our bus tour. I'm sure the brownish tone could have been added afterwards with some photo editing, but she took this picture through her sunglass lens!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool idea to take the pic through sunglass lenses!! It did turn out really neat.

Also, good photo of you guys at the wedding. Would you check with Chuck to see if he has pics of the picnic on Saturday?

Can't wait to hear what fun adventures you have in Rome. Maybe you could call and leave another message! LOL

Love you both!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the cool idea of shooting through sunglasses! I'll have to give that a whirl sometime!

So after Rome, where to next? Guess I'll find out on Michelle's Facebook!

-Superbitch Extrordinaire, Jen :)

Brandon said...

Nah, I'll spoil it ;) We are heading to Florence next. Assuming I can set us up with train tickets...