Wednesday, December 14, 2005

And so begins the marathon journey... Yes I'm leaving Walla Walla in about 2 hours with 2 ladies I don't really know. Hopefully I'll survive the 5 hour car ride :P

Next, I plan to loiter around SeaTac airport for about ... 18ish hours. I hope I don't get kicked out or persecuted there, but on the upside it would make for a great blog story.

Then, I fly from Seattle to Charlotte, wait a while and then fly Charlotte to Atlanta. There, I will rendezvous with family and friends and recoup for a few hours.

Thennn, I fly from Atlanta to Kansas City where I will meet up with Michelle!

It's a lot of travel - I hope I don't looked like a chewed up piece of meat by the time I make it to Kansas City...

3 comments:

kris said...

but women *always* like fresh meat!

Della said...

Well, who wants rotten meat?! *lol*

Happy Travelling, Jesus :D Ohh, and Merry pre-Christmas and all of that!!!

Brandon said...

Well I don't know how I looked, but I DID survive... Bloody lot of airports and airplanes though!