Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Break is almost over. Already!

It's been really good though - I made it through all the travel (as mentioned last post). It was kinda funny because some fellow travellers joined me for spending a night in Seattle airport. Two Canadian chics that didn't know each other and some guy from Hawaii. We'll probably never see or hear from each other again, but it was one of those random cool travel stories!

I had a great time with Michelle in and around Moberly - the picture above is taken near Lion's Park which was all frozen over. Most of the time, we stayed around the house and enjoyed not waking up for classes every morning. Christmas was a lot of fun with the Key family. Spending time with Michelle late at night sitting on the couch just talking and enjoying the mellow Christmas tree lights...

Anyways, now I'm back home in good old Atlanta hanging out with family and friends. So that's the news. Because I'm right in the middle of the holidays, I'll get three with one post:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
HAPPY NEW YEARS, MY FRIENDS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE! (my sister)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I love that picture!! I had an awesome time too!! I just wish it wasn't soo short--but it was well worth it. I had a great time!! (I miss you sooo much now!!)
-- -- --
Right this very moment I am about to puke, or pass out for dead because Jenny is using some sort of hair dye stuff which has stunk up the entire house, and she left the coffee maker on all night (burnt coffee smells really bad). Just though you might like to know that--you might find it funny.
--
I love you!! I'll talk to you sometime soon.