Friday, March 03, 2006


Last weekend, I managed to catch a ride with my roommate, Zane Bischoff, down to South Forks River with a bunch of his friends (I don't really know anyone in the photo) and go hiking for an hour or so. The winter scenery all around was amazing and it was much colder than I had guessed. Still, it made for a nice weekend escape from college.

For some reason I keep getting teased about looking Amish or Lincoln-esque. Kent keeps asking me to rap the Gettysburg Address . If only I had a good black top hat....

4 comments:

Della said...

Blinkin: Did you just say "Abe Lincoln??"
Achoo: No, man, I didn't say, "Abe Lincoln," I said, "Hey Blinkin, hold the reigns man!"
Blinkin: Ohh, right.

*teehee*

Good luck with the hat ;)

Brandon said...

LOL I heard that quote a lot too :) "Heyyyy Blinkin!!!"

Sweet Onion said...

Hey Abe. You totally look the part dude. GET THE TOP HAT.

And the girl right next to you--her name is Anna. She's sweet from what I can tell. She was in England with me this past summer, although I didn't really get to know her that well. Kind of quiet and reserved.

And I have to take my general biology classes at Rosario this summer to graduate next year. That's why I'll be pounding Biology books all summer long :O).

"And we'll have FUN FUN FUN 'til her daddy takes the T-Bird away.."

Gotta love the Beach Boys.

Unknown said...

Yes, Brandon did look like Abraham Lincoln. What even funnier is not long after that when he looked like a balding Union squirrel or that he had two big hair black tumors on his face (shivers). LOL!!