Thursday, September 14, 2006



I'm still living in the past glory of my Aussie trip :) This was taken along the Great Ocean Road south west of Melbourne... This was an awesome roadtrip with Bonnie and Shaz!!! I got to drive most of it along the winding coast - listening to music and talking with my mates. Such a beautiful place *wistful look* ahhhh.

Anyways, I'm headed back to WWC tomorrow - just packing up and listening to Armin van Buuren's latest weekly dose of trance radio. I'm looking forward to getting back although I know it heralds a heavy work load.

2 comments:

Sweet Onion said...

OH MY GOSH.

The scenery is beautiful--very nice picture!!! Makes me want to drop everything and float away on the jet stream and visit that place right now. As i fall asleep, I'm going to imagine that place.

Brandon said...

Yes it is pretty - I'll bring more delightful pictures with me to college too!

Travel is da bomb!