Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well, I've been waiting for a picture of some sort that really captures an event in the last few weeks, but nothing turned up...

So, what has happened recently? Well, I made it to Thanksgiving break - and almost to the end of the quarter! I actually finished a good chunk of homework this break (unlike all previous breaks). Fortunately, I wasn't stuck in my room the whole time doing calculus. I got out with friends for some really good Mexican and Mongolian food, went running, played some LAN games, and enjoyed a great Thanksgiving meal at a friend's house! Oh yeah and lots of sleep!

I had a chance to think about Christmas break - only 26 days till Sharona arrives in the U.S. and only 20 days until I get to see Michelle again!!! I haven't really figured out what I/we are really going to DO in L.A. for Christmas break, but I doubt we'll get bored.

Not a whole lot else going on - just enjoying life!

5 comments:

Sweet Onion said...

They have cool gooey pits in downtown LA where pre-historic animals got mired in the pits and are being excavated, such as the saber-tooth tiger, or the Wooley Mammoth. I went there once. It was super awesome. Anyway, yeah. Do a google search and you'll find of cool stuff to do there! And hey, I think Boris will be down there as well, you could ask him for cool things to do, besides hanging out at the beach, shopping at the coolest stores, eating at fantabulous restaurants with world-renoun chefs... did I mention the beach?????

Sweet Onion said...

Oh, and my favorite clothing store is Crossroads trading (www.crossroadstrading.com I think is correct. Google it if not. I'm too lazy now myself) because they have CHEAP name-brand clothes, trendy and stylish. Except in LA they are more expensive than in Lodi (Central CA). But still, if a certain lady is wanting to buy clothes!!!! I highly recommend it. Yes, I do.

Oh! Art museum. The Getty! World famous. Located in Beverly Hills. Skip the crappy mansions and movie stars. Go to the art museum :P.

Brandon said...

Art museums eh? I like that idea... I also did find the La Brea tar pits quite interesting as a kid - maybe we can go!

Thanks for the ideas :)

clare said...

Disneyland! You have to go to disneyland and eat cotton-candy untill you are sick. (It helps to pretend you are 7)

Sweet Onion said...

nananana, na na na, tra lalalala. I outdid myself on Excalibur's blog. Go back and look.