Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ahhhh, I'm so happy :) Christmas break is coming up in just 2 weeks and I'll see Michelle, most of my family, and a few close friends! I'm reall loving the aura that Christmas brings. Last night I watched the soft glow of lights on a small Christmas tree for hours with great friends and Cypris - just relaxing and soaking it all up. It felt like a family somehow... Earlier last night I had a great time at a History club dinner last night with taco salad and an interesting talk about Robert Baxter and Erasmus - two amazing men in England's reformation period. It reminded me how much I really do love history. I'll have to make more progress on that minor sometime soon.

In my desperate need to be cool, I've been wearing a santa hat to class every day! It keeps me from taking life too seriously amid the projects, homework, and tests. It also makes people smile, which counts for a lot. The social activites are going through the roof for the next couple weeks: history club events, cross country races, an engineering party, the midnight breakfast, boxer run, open house, rockclimbing, a jump start party, drama productions, etc. I'm so glad I freed up a little time by doing some homework over Thanksgiving break!

4 comments:

Della said...

Never underestimate the power of the Santa hat ;)

And good luck with the homework, tests and so on! :)

Sweet Onion said...

Cypris with an "i" :P

And since you desperately need to be cool, take the Santy hat off. That should do it. It's bloody cold outside.

Brandon said...

Lol oops, how could I be so dense! I shall make a quick edit and nobody will be the wiser for it...

Unknown said...

Santa hats are sexy...on previously bald "old" men.