Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've got finals! (sounds like a disease ... which isn't too far off perhaps) Yes, I'm running through the gauntlet. First, I duked it out with Calc 4. The battle was fierce and line integrals drew some blood, but I hobbled on past to the lurking Mechanics. A scary looking creature indeed, but not as tough.

After a moment of soaking in a hot tub and a brief rest, it was on to the surprisingly weak Physics final. Motivated by this success, I wrestled quite effectively against Digital Logic - once again, surviving relatively unscathed.

Sadly, the most treacherous and powerful beast of them all lies waiting ... waiting as I fall into a false sense of security. Circuit Analysis is going to throw everything it has at me - complex power, differential equations, and phasors (almost like phasers in Star Trek). I only hope I can make it through alive.

On the bright side, it is the last obstacle before Christmas break when I'll get to see many, many awesome people I've missed!

Aside from finals, I've been quite good - wearing crazy hats, hiking around Southforks, playing the occasional game, cooking with/for friends, and generally making the most of my college experience.

2 comments:

blue nurse said...

Go, Brandon, Go!! Give me a B! Give me a R! (You know the rest ... I mean, you wouldn't have gotten this far is you didn't know how to spell your name!!!)
You can do it!! You will pull through!! :D

Brandon said...

Well I made it - a tough finish, but I did indeed survive! Thanks for all your support, everyone :)