Thursday, December 14, 2006

Many of you know that I'm a very hug-friendly sort of person. In fact, I LOVE hugs! That's why Free Hugs Campaign caught my eye with an awesome video that has been seen by almost 8 million people...

I spent the better part of an hour at www.freehugscampaign.org watching a dozen videos of people in Korea, NYC, Mexico, Japan, Moscow, and Australia making the world a happier place by simply giving hugs! This is something I would love to get involved in...

So hugs from me to you - whoever you may be!

7 comments:

clare said...

Hugs for you too!

*Hugs*

Brandon said...

Oh, I knew I was forgetting something! Big kudos to "anonymous" and Kristin for sharing this with me!

http://wierdandbizarre.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon,

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas break. Your friends in Atlanta will miss you this break, though I am glad you get to see Michelle and spend time with your family in California.

Alex played the free hugs video in church today at the end of his sermon and then encouraged us to go around and give each other hugs.

I will talk to you later

Jeff

Brandon said...

Sweet! How did Alex hear about it?

I'm having a really good time relaxing for break - it's so good to get away from classes for a few days and spend time with family and friends!

I hope you're having a great time too and I'll talk to you soon ;)

Richard said...

*monster man hug*

Key to Happiness said...

The free hugs video brought tears to my eyes. Loved it!

blue nurse said...

I was so excited when I saw people in Melbourne doing the Free Hugs thing!! Bon & I just screamed & ran across the road ... I so want to do something like that in Sydney! :D