Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So I went snowboarding for the first time last Thursday. It was AMAZING!! I picked up the basics really quickly and began cruising down the slopes like a pro. Such a beautiful feeling of gliding over the snow - almost like flying just above the clouds... It feels so much more precarious and ethereal than water sports.


I feel that this picture accurately reflects my activities for the day...








Other people tell me that this one is more truthful...

We'll see how this Thursday goes - hopefully I won't get mauled by another rabid squirrel (see my face in the first picture).

3 comments:

Sweet Onion said...

Yeah, once I was skiing and took a hard knock and really messed my wrist up... no break though, thankfully! I started skiing when I was five. I don't remember it, but mom says Dad just pushed me down the hill. That might quality as child abuse these days.....

Unknown said...

lol!! looks like you were enjoying yourself!!

maybe you should take peanuts or some sort of food with you next time to distract the rabid squirrels, lol!!

blue nurse said...

Looks like lots of fun ... skiing, snowboarding ... all that would be awesome ... another thing to add to the list of "Things to do in this lifetime!" ... the rabid squirrel sounds kinda crazy! Couldn't figure it out from the photo ... but that photo of you is really nice! Nice backdrop, nice person, NICE sunnies!! :D