Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So it's been a long while since I've posted anything - it's not for lack of stuff happening though... I had a funtastic spring break with these excellent friends of mine! We went hiking in the hills of Walla Walla, had a St. Patty's party, visited Tillamook, drove the Washington coast, explored a rainforest, went Salsa dancing in Seattle, and generally enjoyed good company. Huzzah for roadtrips! There were many "you had to be there" moments that just won't work as a blog post. I had a great time - we'll leave it at that.
A sweet fire we got going with chocolatey-marshmallowy-banannas in foil - the new "smore" substitute!
Two of my great friends Janelle and Jen - as seen from underneath a sidewalk!
Green mashed potatoes are awesome!

3 comments:

kris said...

lol! you and your hats!

Unknown said...

It looks and sounds like you've had a lot of fun!! I wish I could have shared it with you! I did have fun in Nicaragua though.

Sweet Onion said...

hey punk, you need to email me pictures!!!!! I know there's one of you and I, similar to the one on MySpace, which you apparently are holding out on me. I know where you live........

:D