Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This quarter looks as scary as any before it. It's largely responsible for my lack of posting, actually.

My plan at the beginning was to get to bed by 11pm every night, get up at 6am to exercise, practice dancing and rock climbing, and generally do everything!

I think it only happened two days so far - not a great track record. I'm hanging in there. Here's my lineup:
Ordinary Differential Equations
Physics (3rd quarter)
Dynamics (3rd quarter)
World Religions
Honor's Writing 2
Philosophy of Science
Rock climbing 2

Fortunately, there are other things to keep me busy in all my spare time: math tutoring, rock climbing, soccer inter murals, and yes (I hesitate to admit it) some computer games with friends.

Oh yeah, I also spend my time practicing the algorithm march!

4 comments:

Della said...

Aww, you look so purrrrdee with a headscarf!

Just so long as it doesn't mean you get dragged away and put in Guantanamo ;)

But really, good luck for the quarter! Hope all your subjects and new quarter's resolutions go to plan.

kris said...

I'm very glad to see one pic without any sort of hat (did i mention, your hat collection seems to get weirder with every post?) take care and keep having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon,

I hope school is going well. It must be keeping you busy because tomorrow it will be a month since you last updated your blog.

Let everyone know how things are going?

I will talk to you later.

Becky Daniel said...

hang in there brandon! you will see the sun again!! :) wow it feels great to be done with school here.... ;) sorry, i had to go there. thanks for the West Bank! i'm having trouble watchin very much of it, i'm gonna try again on my personal pc. cheers! and i hope all your summer goals come true.