Sunday, July 06, 2008

Leaving Oxford today (all too soon), but it's been fun! I'll have to put up new pictures soon, but in the meantime, here are some older ones.
A beautiful Lotus Elise - just one of the many exotic and beautiful cars I've seen here in England. I saw an Audi R8 and even a Mclaren at Stonehenge.

One of the most photographed and painted views in England, seen from the Bishops Garden in Wells (near Bath). Really lovely place!

Wells cathedral, I believe, with an amazing pipe organ.

Me, Mike, Yong (he's really not drunk), and David up on the Tor overlooking Glastonbury. T'was such a good hike with good friends.
Oxford's History of Natural Science museum. This particular piece from the enlightenment period reminds me of the complex astronomical machinery in movies. I would love to have one of these in my room...
Time to get back to studying and reading! Ttfn.

2 comments:

Qwerty said...

since you've left Oxford, where are you at now, and what grand things are you learning?

BTW, that is a SEXY car. Lucky bastard who owns that. I drive a minivan. STILL. (((((SIGH))))))

The only "HA HA" I have to throw in your face (since you are gallavanting around while I work in Tacoma) is that you missed the 4th of July here. And it was rocking awesome.

:D

Be well my friend, and keep posting!

Qwerty said...

Hey buddy! Update time!!! :D

I hung out with my good friend, a former intern in the Senate a well, and he's leaving tomorrow for Europa. I am sooooo terribly jealous he's going, and that you're there! Seriously. I've been having Europa dreams recently; since I cannot go, I must live vicariously through you and everyone else over there!!! :D

Be well Salmon Slayer, and update soon!

Hugs,
Jen