Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sigh... The weekend has disappeared so fast. I don't have a whole lot of great and wonderful things to talk about about, but I'm trying to maintain at least one post per week.

Midterms - lots of them. One on Thursday, two on Friday, and one tomorrow. Fun stuff and actually not too bad or stressful. The good side of midterms is that there is relatively little homework to do.

Mail - got a package with goodies (popcorn, tea, hot chocolate, etc) from home! And sent off a package to somebody special for her birthday (which starts in about an hour).

Mobile - I lost my mobile phone Thursday night and I fear the worst. I think it may be somewhere in the great outdoors under a pile of leaves or something. Honestly can't think of how I lost it, but maybe something will work out - maybe someone will find it. Sad...

Parties! Went to a Halloween party the other night at Brook's house, met some new people, ate junk food, and just enjoyed not doing the midterm cramming and calculus homework I was supposed to be doing. Tonight was the "Barn Party" for all the college students and it was... ok. The costumes were fairly impressive, there was free snack food, but in general it just felt like a lot of random people shuffling around. It felt shallow.

That's about it I guess. Hard to believe I'm already half way through the quarter... Anyways, this week gets a 7.3 out of 11. Not too shabby! Too tired to add a picture right now, but I hope to add one soon. Miss all my friends - Daniel, Kristin, Sharona, Jason, Barrie, Phil, Jenkey, Kel, Jeff, all you fine friends, and particularly a special girl named Michelle... Thinking of all of you!

4 comments:

blue nurse said...

Ok, i have to post a comment now ... I mean, you got SPAMMED!!!

Sorry, to hear that you can't share Michelle's birthday with her. :( But I know Jesus will be there in spirit :D

Miss ya too and don't worry, you will see Michelle soon

Shaz

Brandon said...

Hehe, spam can be removed :P

Yeah we'll see each other soon - AND I'll get to see you in... 8 or 9 months?

Plenty of great things to look forward to :)

Anonymous said...

Mid terms, ha. I have finished my finals. And it is a beautiful almost-summers day today. And I spent all morning playing Civ IV.

Yes, life is good over here.

kris said...

no PHONE!!! i feel for you man! i would be going absolutely NUTS!!! (i mean, more than ususal)

i hope it is found and returned to you in good condition!