Tuesday, November 22, 2005


I'm not dead yet... I feel happppyyyyyy!

Yes I do - Thanksgiving break is finally here (and actually is going by far too quickly). So here's some of the latest and greatest news:

I got a huge load of homework to finish and haven't done much yet. My engineering final project is to work in a group to design temporary housing for earthquake victims in Pakistan. That's awsome because it's actually relevant and practical - of course it will take a lot of time and research, but at least I can see the purpose.

Grades are all looking perky, but finances are less than stellar - fortunately I did pick up a few hours of work moving furniture, so I don't feel like a total bum. I also got a free fridge out of it!

The picture (see more here: Walla Walla Photos ) is from one of my long runs through Walla Walla. I often get up too late for church on the weekend and go running instead - in some ways I think it's actually better for me. Anyways, there are some truly beautiful spots around here!

Most interesting of all (to me at least), MICHELLE IS ON HER WAY :D She left yesterday afternoon and should be here in about... 5 hours, 16 minutes, and 23 seconds. Hehe um yeah. The next few days will be great!

Speaking of travel, I talked to SHARONA for many hours (3ish is the norm now I think) one evening recently. Talking about life in general, but also about travel plans for Australia this June/July. Can't wait for it! Shaz and I are contemplating some interesting travel plans...

And speaking of more travel, Bon, Katrina, and Kelly Schulz will are be visiting the U.S. soon! Dunno how much I'll get to see of them yet - but at least there's a chance!

1 comment:

Della said...

Wheeee! I hope your Thanksgiving break was uber-awesome :D