Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Well it is Valentine's Day officially - a day for red and pink, hugs and kisses, romance and friendship, and chocolate. I can't say it's my favourite holiday by any means, but unlike some, I don't hate it either.

Regardless, it does give me an excuse to mention that I LOVE my beautiful girlfriend, Michelle!! (guess who the package above was sent to...)

In addition, I love a vast crowd of people including:

*ok nevermind - I started writing the list and it was too long even for a lengthy blog post. In groups: friends from back home, friends from back home in Australia, family, relatives, friends here at WWC, and my friends scattered elsewhere (Thailand, Olympia, California, Lincoln, etc etc). You know who you are :)

In other news, homework continues to rain down upon me but not nearly as badly as last week. The quarter is almost done which is really hard to believe. I'm just starting to settle into my classes...

Crap. I just need more profound or exciting things to write about!

Ooooh here's one. There is a possibility of me going backpacking in British Columbia with some friends for spring break! Woot!

6 comments:

Sweet Onion said...

WOOT WOOT! Where did that ever come from? I'm diggin' the word!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAy! hUZZAH FOR TEDDY SENT TO MICHELLE!!!!!!!

And I'm off to pass out in bed.

g'day mate.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought the teddy was for me. Don't worry, I'm not upset. I'm just going to go over here now. What's that? No, no I'm not crying, there is some dust in my eye. And I have a bad case of hayfever ... yeah, hayfever.

Brandon said...

WOOT - I should look up the history behind that one... Happy (day after) Valentine's day back to you :)

Ben, I NEVER said the teddy wasn't for you, did I? No need to cry, mate *pats on back* - maybe it will show up sometime soon! :P

Della said...

Aww, bless, that's so cool :)

Hope your Valentine's was awesome, even if Ben is broken-hearted about the bear... Maybe Michelle will share it with him in some sort of custody-style arrangement thing? *lol* jk

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

LOL!! Well Ben, even though I think Brandon loves me a little differently then he does you, I am more than happy to share the love despite the fact that I'm unwilling to actually part with the bear. If possible I would fly right now over to Australia or NZ (depending where you are at right now) and let you hug it.

Thank you so much Brandon for the wonderful Valentines gift! I hope my gift to you has finally arrived up at Walla Walla.