Sunday, April 09, 2006


I found this picture on a guy's MySpace site and thought it was good that I had to steal it!

This picture is only funny for those of you who are familiar with the cult classic "Napoleon Dynamite." People either hate this film or love it... It's like an ugly stpuid dog that you either despise or like... because it's ugly and stupid :) This morning at the caf, I heard both sides. One of the guys was rejoicing that the actor Jon Heder OD'd on crack and thus a second Napoleon Dynamite was narrowly avoided. From what I can tell, however, he is alive and well and is in several upcoming films... Whew!

8 comments:

Richard said...

"If you vote for pedro, your wildest dreams will come true"

haha.

Brandon said...

Richard!! I haven't talked to you in ages :( How ARE you, sir?

and definately vote for Pedro!

clare said...

All i have to say about that movie is 'i want those 86mins of my life back' (and so do 7 of the other 8 people i saw it with) I will be so happy if they don't make a second movie. But on the other hand i was led to believe that the movie was about short people blowing things up.

Brandon said...

LOL who told you it was about short people blowing things up????! I can see why it was a dissapointment...

Maybe you misinterpreted somebody saying "...it is a short movie that blows..." Hehe :)

Della said...

You're right, he ain't dead... Sort of a Mark Twain situation - "Rumours of my death have been grossly exaggerated."

Although apparently he is a Mormon. And now I'm just thinking of John Safran vs God and South Park (dum dum dum dum dum!) oddly enough!

kris said...

i loved the movie. maybe because it is filmed and based in my "home" state and i understand the content on an intimate level. The scene were D walks out of his house and sees the guy with a shotgun aimed pointblank at a cows head. he only misses seeing the shooting because a big bus load of school children pass between D and the cow. i almost died laughing!

Unknown said...

Well personally I think Napoleon Dynamite was an awesome movie in that it was definately out of the ordinary, and is an awesome movie to quote.

I definately idolize Napoleon for his daring and super cool spontaneous dance scene on stage. "Yesssssss!!"

Sweet Onion said...

the dance scene is my ULTIMATE favorite part of the movie too! Secretly, I've been practicing my groovy moves. SHHHHHHH.

A personal favorite phrase: "Tina, you fat lard!"