Thursday, April 13, 2006


I'm blog-stealing again, but this time from Jen and this time for a better cuase than my own humour. The Invisible Children is a project started by youth who made the effort to uncover and change a horrible situation in Uganda... You can see their documentary film and find out more about their history/goals etc at their official website. Here is another good site with information about the situation and current fundraisers.

If you do nothing else, at least watch the documentary - it's less than an hour long and better than the tv show you were planning on watching tonight. And if you don't feel like watching this because it's not nice to see the darker side of the world, you especially need to see it...

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. A very interesting blog - can I mention your blog on one of my blogs - 21 21 21 ???

trecker. said...

hey bro. your parents came out to an invisible children concert benefit/screening that i put together. they told me you were really into the I.C. stuff. i just figured i'd drop you a line, to let you know that. i know i've been very encouraged by my parents really taking to this cause.

tyler.