Saturday, April 29, 2006


Llama llama llama!

Hey everyone, I've been crazy busy over the last few weeks and haven't posted a whole lot on my blog :( BUT, I'm still hanging in there ;)

I must say that last Saturday was fantastic - I spent most of the day with Jen, Janelle, and Nate. The photo was taken on the way to our afternoon hike out at South Forks and these llamas were super cute!! We also went to a Jewish synagogue and salsa dancing in the evening - all around, a very busy day, but a great break from the normal college homework.

The weather around here has been unbelievable - warm and sunny practically every day and I've started eating outside most of the time.

This coming week is going to be tough - loads of projects, tests, and homework, but I'll make it through somehow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! That's a funny picture. It reminds me of this site: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

Our group of Global Night Commuters walked by the Lincoln Children's Petting Zoo and saw some goats, llamas, and ponies. I wish I would have taken a picture of them.

Brandon said...

Lol yeah, that's such a random flash clip...

Llamas are surprisingly cute - and llama/alpaca blankets are SO SOFT!!! MMMMmmmm I'll have to get one sometime ;)

Qwerty said...

:O)


That is so cool you did the Global Night Commuters Michelle! I should have gone :( but it would have been a two-hour drive and I have been soooo extremely supery-dupery exhausted.

I'm diggin' the picture. But I'm still unsure if we should call these buggers llamas still. I'm wondering if they are more aligned with the species named alpacas???? hmmmm....

Qwerty said...

i just wanna kiss the sucker tho. Or curl up with it. Snuggles, snuggles, snuggles, awe! awe! awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!