Monday, June 16, 2008

Quick update: I survived finals.  Barely.  Much closer and more stressful than previous quarters.

However, I'm alive and working crazy hard back in Atlanta.  Probably a lot of 14-16 hour days this week.

On the plus side, I'm going to be in England a week from today!  I haven't even really figured out how I'll get my 600+ pages of reading in before the history tour starts...

I had a birthday.  It would have been crap (studying and working on school projects all day) except for numerous myspace/facebook notes from friends, a lovely little party (with tasty lasagna to boot), and a package from one of the most memorable people I've met: Ben.

I wish I'd taken pictures before I packed up.  One of the presents is an adorable little bear with an All-Blacks jersey!  The other is disturbing enough that I probably won't post a picture... ever... :)  I just shook my head and laughed - so weird and yet not strange coming from Ben.  Thanks, my kiwi friend!

Off to eat, work, and sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I'm glad you like it. But you need to show everyone sometime.

kris said...

i want to know what it was that you won't post a pic of!

Melody said...

True - now we are ALL curious as to what your interesting present was!