Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is a nice photo Amy took of Michelle and I down at Brandon and Natalie's wedding in Portland. It was a gorgeous wedding down by the creek. Best wishes for the new husband and wife who are celebrating somewhere "warm."


As far as other updates, I'm still researching math up in Pullman. We are supposed to have a paper ready to publish by next week which will be a little intense. I'm continuing to learn a lot - I almost feel guilty being payed to learn...

I'm also going back to Australia!!!! I'll arrive in Sydney on the 28th of August and leave September 19. I'll get to see Kristin's play shortly after I arrive. The rest of my visit will involve delving into some government archives for history research and visiting good friends around the country.

I'm also going to be climbing again soon. My broken hand has mostly healed and I've learned of some good climbing in Idaho a couple hours away. I've been practicing at the bouldering wall here on campus.

1 comment:

Sweet Onion said...

HEY buddy, I WAS NOT INFORMED that you broke your hand!!

Do you still have a cast on it, or what?

Beautiful pictures! I love that one of you and Michelle by the water! Lovely couple!